In 2018, Underlined and JADS set up the academic program Data Driven Customer Experience Management.
Due to the great success of the first edition, with the participation of KPN, VGZ, Royal Flora Holland, de Volksbank, Regina Coeli, the Council of Justice and others in this first course in 2018, the second edition will take place in the autumn of 2019. Information is now available!
Looking for more information? Click here for a link to the programme 2019.
On completion of the five-day program, you will:
- Have a complete overview of CX at strategic, organisational, commercial and technological levels.
- Be able to plot where your own organisation finds itself and how, using data, the professionalism and success in CX can be enhanced.
- Gain insights into the opprotunities of unlocking, analysing and systematically applying data sources to improving the success of CX at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Be able to define and prioritise data driven CX projects or sprints.
- Have insight in specific data science methods and techniques for the benefit of CX projects and research.