Masterclass Data Driven Customer Experience Management
Specially developed for marketers and Customer Experience (CX) professionals. Central is how data can be used in Customer Experience.
This masterclass is a collaboration between the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS), Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUas) and Underlined.
With teachers from JADS, the BUas and professionals from the field of leading Dutch organizations, you will be taken into the data driven CX trends and opportunities under the guidance of prof. dr. Ed Peelen.
At the end of the master class, participants will receive a certificate of participation from JADS.
Dates & times
Module 1 – Online
15-21 October 2020:
– Individual intake interviews
Before 3 November:
– Introduction & case study
Module 2 t/m 4 – Offline
3 November 2020, 9 am – 5 pm
1 December 2020, 9 am – 5 pm
8 December 2020, 9 am – 8 pm
After the program you will have built up knowledge on topics such as:
- Using data to better shape Customer Experience Management by gaining insights into the customer journey
- Setting up an insights framework to make the link between value of the customer (€) and value for the customer (NPS)
- How to use data to prioritize in an agile-driven change. Provide insight into opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Developments in the field of personalization within the digital customer experience. How do you apply this in your own organization (for example a data marketing platform (DMP) and programmatic marketing)?
- Applying AI. Distill insights from voice, text, image and video data as new sources of insight and personalized customer interaction.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Maartje Luinenburg, email@example.com